meet us





So here we are at Christmastime a few years ago- three years, to be precise. We've gone through hard things as a couple since then (let's be honest: it was a Full Disclosure, and it was hard) but it's been worth it. 
So worth it. 
Thank you God. 


 Chloe, Eleanor, Anthony, Elysia- what were they watching so intently? maybe it was birds, maybe a sailboat or two? We gave up TV that year so everyone was starting to see the world through their own eyes.
And that is important- remind me that it's important! Because sometimes I so miss a little quiet time with all the little ones occupied!

There's Eleanor on the far right on her 2nd birthday- it's tough being a Birthday Girl, and I should know- I delight in giving gifts and have a rather large wardrobe devoted to my collections, but receiving one? I'm bad at it. Anyone else here like me? 



Oh, here's me in front of some sort of water- I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Christina. I like this shot because I look calm and serene. Which I'm not. Which is okay.... I'm learning. 

Well, there we all are. Nice to meet you. 



PS
I forgot the best part of us. Baby David, about two weeks old in this picture and just a piece of deliciousness all round. 



Here he is with Naomi and Eleanor, who are practically babies themselves! 
It's a good life. Quick, but good. 





Comments

  1. Oh so beautiful. A picture is worth a thousand words. I'm looking forward to coming back here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts